Note that my blog has moved to the real apacheLog
-
maybe visit it? ;-)

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Dublin :-/




Akademy 2006 in Dublin - hooray :-D
Actually I'd like to be in Dublin, actually I'm happy for Dublin to be the Akademy location 2006. But the date is just sad, sad, sad for me :-(.

Akademy 2006 starts around 10 days after school starts here. So the possability to be in dublin is somwhere <5%. I'd have to fly over on friday and be back on monday morning (might be more stress than fun :-|)

So this whole blog post is just about my current sadness:
:-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( ... and some more

But there is still that <5% possability, so let me cling to it :-|