Note that my blog has moved to the real apacheLog
-
maybe visit it? ;-)

Friday, August 26, 2005

Home Alone




KDE Events Homepage - KDE Developers and Users Conference 2005 "aKademy"

Everyone is moving to Málaga and I stay at home, as well as at irc. So do I have to give support for everything to everyone? And what should I do if two burglars want to steal some code? And how shell I produce the spam for the lists?

A little boy like me (with a todo longer than his keyboard's kable) can only do one thing while nobody's here ..... taking over the project, start a war with FENSTERS (german for windows) and GNOMEs, force IBM to start the BLUE LINUX development and then disappear before the others are back.

Actually you can't stop me now, as you're all in Málaga, Spain and I'm in Wels, Austria :P

Hm, I also could start learning coding O.o .. no, a too long todo waits.

So when you're back there are hopefully super smart articles about konvi, kopete, ktorrent, kde4 and arts in the english wiki, a german up-to-date translation of the amaroK wiki, completely re-done screenshots in konvi's and amaroK's doc and a complete german translation of kopete and konvi.

Last but not least: bon voyage and have fun :)